Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hello crafters and friends!

Welcome to my blog, I am a professional photographer, a digital artist and crafter, and I am so excited to share with you some great ideas regarding photography, digital art, crafts and items for sale on this...my new blog. I will be spending the next week setting up this blog and items for sale using a couple of different vendors (Kiqlo) for downloads of my poster art for example.

I will be sharing with you lots of other bloggers links and tutorials, (no sense re-inventing the wheel), and will eventually be creating my own video's as I progress through this blogging adventure. Yes, I have finally joined the 21st century, I may even get a portable phone....yeah, we won't go there right now.... thanks for the peek into my new virtual world. God Bless!   Zakitty

No comments:

Post a Comment