Monday, January 24, 2011

Going to download a trial software.



the examples are amazing for this software, I'm wondering if it is going to rival photoshop in utility or if its going to be more trouble then its worth. It is currently on sale for 39.95, which isn't a bad price, I don't think I would pay the full price for it. Sale is time limited so I'm going to be hunkering down on the computer this week and will be experimenting. I will let you know if this bad boy is worth the dough.
http://www.portraitprofessional.com/

1 comment:

  1. Okay people, I have been on this thing for aprox. an hour, and I can say without a friggin doubt this thing will save HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS of work in photoshop for anyone who is interested in portraiture work. I'm going to definatly buy this program. I just did in 10 minutes some portraits that I did originally in photoshop and took me hours (1 photo-hours...yes hours, to retouch and make look as good as I just did in this program).
    100% approval rating for only 1 hour of trial.

    ReplyDelete